This weekend my parents celebrate their 29th wedding anniversary.
They have a very special marriage. Here's a few reasons why:
- My mum is a secret rapper (see below)
- Their height (my dad stood on the curb for the wedding photos)
- Their nationality (English mum, American dad)
- Their recent move (last year they "retired" and relocated to the Moldova, the poorest country in Europe, to work for a charity)
- Their faith (they raised me and my brother to love God and love others)
Love you lots mum and dad. Thank you for being such wonderful role models of how two imperfect people can work through difficulties and have a fruitful and loving marriage.